Wednesday 7 December 2011

Pisces 2012 - Annual Astrological Predictions


HOLDING NEPTUNE'S MAGIC STICK!

In 2012 you need to revise your alliances and urgently establish some new equilibrium with the people around you. In certain cases you will be forced to do this very dynamically - and even violently - due to the pression you will receive out of many people acting aggressively towards you - in your professional, social and friendly environment. An unusual intensity and hostility might prevail around you especially in the first half of the year. Your nervous system will feel very fragile and you might often arrive on the very verge of a nervous collapse. It is thus necessary to find some outlets and channel your high energy levels into something creative (artistic activities, dancing etc.).

Intense competition might prevail around you particularly in the first half of the year (when planet Mars will remain - for six whole months - opposed to your sign). Make your stand and defend your rights in a relationship or in a professional collaboration. The most important to you astrological event will occur on February 3, when Neptune will definitely enter your sign - it has already paid Pisces a short visit in 2011! Neptune is the planet of "magic", the planet who carries us into other dimensions and makes us feel - during certain extraordinary moments in our lives - that "we live in a fairytale!"

Neptune will begin to influence your life in rather unexpected ways and will bring you in touch with more spiritual, occult, metaphysical and perhaps "magical" dimensions! This year, Neptune will affect most strongly those of you born in February. It will probably put you in touch with some artistic, spiritual - or perhaps charitable - environments, artistic occupations and activities (especially in the fields of music, dance, photography). Neptune brings to artists great inspiration and verve.

Thomas Gazis
--------------------
Copyright: Thomas Gazis

3 comments:

  1. Guys thanks for share such impressive knowledge. World Famous Astrologer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v'e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared by Marina Choas from SWEDEN about a spell caster named Dr. tunde. I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about how Dr. tunde helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr. tunde for help. Dr. tunde assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr. tunde did for me. Contact him today via E-mail:(babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com) OR call him or whatsapp him +2348143581382 if you seek his help. Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number  +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete