Friday 9 December 2011

Taurus 2012 - Annual Astrological Predictions


A REVITALIZING YEAR!

The "dark" - to many - 2012 may ultimately prove to be a bright year to you Tauruses, a year that might leave you with many sweet memories! It will open you some new roads and will bring you major opportunities in most areas of your life - especially in its first half, when lucky Jupiter will be in your own sign! Choose this time-period if you want to take important initiatives, to expand your activities, contact foreigners and travel overseas.

Do not be afraid to risk now a little bit more than usual. With Jupiter in your sign - until June 11 - luck will be on your side. Those things you could not achieve in the past you will achieve relatively easily now! Moreover, with the benefic influence of Mars - which (thanks to a rare coincidence) will be very harmonious to you for the whole first half of the year - you will be given now the necessary stamina and strenght to overcome any obstacle. Thus, do not be afraid to assert now your self and demand your rights! Be rather conservative and defensive though in the second part of the year, when you will not have on your side lucky Jupiter any more.

Your levels of vitality and creativity will rise considerably this year (thanks to the definite departure of the planet Neptune from a discordant to you horoscopic area). In addition, the presence of Mars in your Fifth House will benefit those of you involved in the artistic bussiness. If you have children, your relationship with them will become more spontaneous and you will see them responding positevely to your educational methods. If you want to have a child, this year is quite fruitful and the "stork" might soon pay a visit to you!

On the love field, 2012 appears to be a highly erotic year! It will bring you very strong heartbeats, especially between March and May. You should try very hard then to stay without a partner at your side. Things will get more serious in the last four months - when the strict planet Saturn will move to the area of your horoscope corresponding to your relations and collaborations. Saturn will either "solemnize" a relationship of yours or lead you to a sort of dead end (to some sort of refusal from the part of the person you are interested in. Your love life might be negatively conditioned in that specific period by external pressures, unaddressed practical issues etc.) So, you should commit yourself and act responsibly towards the end of the year.

Thomas D. Gazis
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright: Thomas Gazis

2 comments:

  1. Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v'e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared by Marina Choas from SWEDEN about a spell caster named Dr. tunde. I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about how Dr. tunde helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr. tunde for help. Dr. tunde assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr. tunde did for me. Contact him today via E-mail:(babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com) OR call him or whatsapp him +2348143581382 if you seek his help. Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number  +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete